Clarke treaded quite an unusual career path – corporate lawyer, CEO, and now general manager business solutions and technology for Trustpower.
Analytics now an intrinsic part of policy making, the deputy prime minister said at the SUNZ (SAS Users New Zealand) conference
Lois van Waardenberg is a classical pianist, has degrees in law and information science, established a professional services startup, and has held several business and consulting roles. She mines this multifaceted background as head of business technology and information services at Z Energy.
Technology leaders talk about balancing infrastructure, operations and people requirements in an increasingly competitive and digital environment.
David Kennedy of Orion Health discusses why a co-joined CIO/CISO portfolio is an imperative for a global company dealing with sensitive information.
Fostering a culture of digital DNA is important in order to succeed in the digital age, but who should lead this task? Ray Wang of Silicon Valley-based Constellation Research answers this question for enterprises building new businesses with disruptive technology.
- In pictures: CIO100 event in Auckland: Preparing for the digital future
- How businesses can meet the demands of the 'Information Generation'
- Gartner: Preparing the IT team for public cloud
- CIO Upfront: The digital enterprise, coming to a competitor near you
- Recipe for success starts with diversity
- Are digital marketers headed for a wipeout?
- ANZ teams up with WelTec to encourage women into tech careers
- Vend helps brick and mortar retailers to set up an online store in minutes
- Get ready for hyperadoption now: Forrester
- Barnardos gets free ICT help from Dimension Data
- Inland Revenue develops mobile app for small businesses
- The DNA of successful New Zealand CIOs
- The CIO imperative to step up and influence: Impossible, improbable or unavoidable?
- There is a new breed of consumers - and they are demanding to be treated as individuals
- ISACA: Boards and the executive team must take a leadership role in cybersecurity
- Now is the time to be customer obsessed
- How GPs use visual analytics to uncover gaps in patient care
- Why a data-driven transformation requires a cultural shift
- ‘Disrupt digital businesses before you get disrupted!’
- CIO Upfront: Time to rethink how we tackle project risk
- Movers and shakers: Lois van Waardenberg, Peter Jameson and Craig Parnham
- CIO Upfront: Is there such a thing as bad innovation?
- 4 things iPhone 6 does that Samsung Galaxy S6 can't
- 6 things Samsung Galaxy S6 does that iPhone 6 can't
- The government CIO agenda: Flip from ‘legacy first’ to ‘digital first’
- CIO blog: Flexible working can only happen in a flexible building
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom NZ International voice business
- Mobile app providers need to focus on retention strategies to ensure relevance in the marketplace
In pictures: CIO100 event in Auckland: Preparing for the digital future
How businesses can meet the demands of the 'Information Generation'
Gartner: Preparing the IT team for public cloud
CIO Upfront: The digital enterprise, coming to a competitor near you
ANZ teams up with WelTec to encourage women into tech careers
Vend helps brick and mortar retailers to set up an online store in minutes
Get ready for hyperadoption now: Forrester
INSIGHT: Why business leaders must innovate... but with caution
Barnardos gets free ICT help from Dimension Data
Budget 2015: Govt pledges $80 million boost for R&D funding
New era beckons as CallPlus sells up for $250 million
The DNA of successful New Zealand CIOs
The CIO imperative to step up and influence: Impossible, improbable or unavoidable?
ISACA: Boards and the executive team must take a leadership role in cybersecurity
NZ goes to battle as Auckland takes on Wellington for top-performing Tech Sector
INSIGHT: Opportunities and challenges of Open Source in Enterprise
It takes many tools to keep IT systems running smoothly, and tech pros have their personal favorites.
The speakers in this year’s CIO100 event - Carl Powell of Fletcher Building, Denildo Albuquerque and David Spaziani of Gartner, John-Paul Sikking of Cisco and Steve Griffin of Unisys – share pointers on taking the lead amidst fast-paced changes. Photos by Jason Creaghan
Incredible space memorabilia that will make you geek out!
Inside Windows 10: Sneak peek at the default apps
While having instant access to your information via the Cloud is a major bonus to productivity and convenience, there's a risk that the security trade-off will be too high.
Here’s what sets Spartan apart from Internet Explorer.
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Already have an account? Sign in