Disruptive tech innovators invited to enter Constellation Supernova awards - deadline is August 8.
Xero on it way to getting one million subscribers and $1 billion revenue by next year, he reports at annual shareholders’ meeting.
Victor Vae’au departs after nearly six years, and CIO role is changed to Chief, Communications and Information Services
...or why Netflix, Bank of New Zealand and AA Insurance are New Zealand’s top performing large brands in providing digital experiences.
The former head of IT at Auckland International Airport joins St John this week.
Build your foundations now, cloud is the platform for digital transformation, advises Louise Francis of IDC.
- Kiwi dairy farmers to have their own analytics platform
- A look at Oracle’s 10 biggest acquisitions
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
- A chance for Kiwi tech innovators to stand out in Silicon Valley awards
- Westpac CDO Melissa Macfarlane on how the bank is acting like a startup
- Vodafone opens InnoV8: 'NZ's most technologically advanced office'
- 'Know thyself, empower your team'
- University of Auckland launches ICT Law Centre
- Should CIOs be chief robot wranglers?
- CIO upfront: The secret to how enterprises can outcompete startups
- With Yahoo buy, Verizon hopes to stay competitive in digital ad market
- St John has a new CIO
- This niche market is being disrupted by Kiwi tech companies
- Grant Taylor of Acland Holdings: The route from CIO to COO-plus
- ‘Cloud shift’ to affect more than US$1 trillion in IT spending by 2020
- 'Integrated cloud apps are the future for businesses'
- ISACA touts mobile security advantages over traditional payment methods
- Whanganui District Health Board goes live with Orion Health clinical system
- Rod Drury on growing Xero: Like building a passenger jet while flying people around the world
- Security teams consulted too late on digital transformation
Kiwi dairy farmers to have their own analytics platform
A look at Oracle’s 10 biggest acquisitions
Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
A chance for Kiwi tech innovators to stand out in Silicon Valley awards
Westpac CDO Melissa Macfarlane on how the bank is acting like a startup
Vodafone opens InnoV8: 'NZ's most technologically advanced office'
'Know thyself, empower your team'
University of Auckland launches ICT Law Centre
Should CIOs be chief robot wranglers?
CIO upfront: The secret to how enterprises can outcompete startups
With Yahoo buy, Verizon hopes to stay competitive in digital ad market
St John has a new CIO
This niche market is being disrupted by Kiwi tech companies
Grant Taylor of Acland Holdings: The route from CIO to COO-plus
‘Cloud shift’ to affect more than US$1 trillion in IT spending by 2020
'Integrated cloud apps are the future for businesses'
Follow on CIO
Director, ANZ, The International Association for Contract and Commercial Management
Senior Lawyer, Minter Ellison Rudd Watts
Research Director, Office of the CIO group, Gartner
If your autonomous car has to decide who lives -- you or the people it's heading for on the highway -- who should it save? Executive Editor Ken Mingis, Senior Writer Lucas Mearian and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw drive the conversation.
Machine learning, multi-structured data, storage in the cloud and the ethics around big data are just some of the themes tackled in this CIO roundtable discussion sponsored by IBM and Ingram Micro. (Photos by Jason Creaghan)
DHL successfully completes testing of the Parcelcopter, an automatic drone delivery system.
At the recent AGENDA16 conference, David Baker, VP of IT at St. Joseph Health, gives a preview of his work on telehealth initiatives.
Talks about his transition from CTO at Inland Revenue Department to the top role at healthAlliance
A record breaking 900 people attended the awards ceremony, which celebrates the successes of New Zealand high-tech companies across 13 categories and to recognise two new Flying Kiwis.
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Already have an account? Sign in