Watch out, for the legal rules in this area will only get firmer and tighter, notes Averill Dickson of Simmonds Stewart.
It will be a CIO-plus role, reporting to CEO Christopher Luxon.
Nigel Brabyn of Nelson Forests sets out to discover double handling of data and information ‘log jams’.
Digitalisation is prompting CIOs, CTOs and CMOs to work more closely than ever.
NZTech calls for a consolidation of these programmes.
Dr Barry Devlin of 9sight Consulting and a pioneer in Big Data research, shares insights on how CIOs are tackling disruption brought by advances in technology.
- How data analytics helped DirectBuy gain new customer insights
- 3 must-have news apps for CMOs and digital marketers
- Fletcher Building appoints CIO
- 3 new Google Docs features enterprises will appreciate
- 3 reasons to use Instagram's new Direct message features
- CIO enjoys dual role of cloud strategist and company pitchman
- Feds advance open data roadmap despite challenges
- Staying relevant through digital disruption
- Fonterra works with startup Job Done to bring tech innovation to dairy farms
- Shadow BYOD runs rampant in federal government
- How data analytics helps managers be more effective
- Movers and shakers: Peter Thomas leaves MBIE, joins Fuji Xerox
- Digital transformation projects spur growth in enterprise application software market
- 'Few NZ organisations can claim to truly have a diverse workforce': Hays Report
- CIO Quick Takes: Tech leaders prep for new college year
- 10 years from Hurricane Katrina: IT lessons learned
- How double-duty CIOs cope with non-IT responsibilities
- ‘We are very much naked online and that is working well for us’: Logan Sears of Green Acres and Hire-a-Hubby
- How to create a physical space for innovation
- How to select enterprise software that maximizes ROI
- Think you're agile? You're probably wrong
- TUANZ welcomes discussion papers around convergence and content
- Movers and shakers: Robyn Gillespie at Opus and Paul Mahoney at Public Trust
- How Georgia successfully overhauled IT
- Security education in phishing can save companies millions
- CIO succession planning critical as IT drives business growth
- Privileged knowledge can make directors a high value target for cybercriminals
- The IT function no longer holds a monopoly on IT: Every employee is a digital employee
Fletcher Building appoints CIO
Why the Internet Of Things will change cybersecurity forever
Staying relevant through digital disruption
IN PICTURES: Microsoft Ignite NZ 2015 hits Auckland
ANZ banks on mobile with five-year $450 million IBM deal
Fonterra works with startup Job Done to bring tech innovation to dairy farms
INSIGHT: Inside the Digital Business: paved roads, good intentions, IoT, and Analytics
New in the job? What Chief Information Security Officers need to know
‘We are very much naked online and that is working well for us’: Logan Sears of Green Acres and Hire-a-Hubby
Think you're agile? You're probably wrong
Movers and shakers: Robyn Gillespie at Opus and Paul Mahoney at Public Trust
Security education in phishing can save companies millions
Privileged knowledge can make directors a high value target for cybercriminals
The IT function no longer holds a monopoly on IT: Every employee is a digital employee
Program to help innovative Kiwi tech startups go global
Is scraping data part of your game plan?
Follow on CIO
The International Association for Contract and Commercial Management
CIO/CISO Management Consultant
Minter Ellison Rudd Watts
Principal, Wigley + Company Solicitors
Independent Director, Skills4Work and AMES IT Animation Group
Microsoft's eagerly anticipated Ignite NZ 2015 conference kicked-off in Auckland today, here's who came along...
Computerworld contributing writer/reviewer Preston Gralla summarizes three features of Windows 10 that he likes and two features he doesn't like. The new operating system from Microsoft launches for consumers on Wednesday, July 29.
Since we published a roundup of 10 Raspberry Pi operating systems the number of choices has exploded.
If you’re going for an immediate upgrade to Windows 10 from your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 computer, this guide will get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
We’re talking Pluto, Earth 2.0, Brain algorithms, software coding and tons more.
Pay packages of 25 Fortune 500 execs revealed
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Already have an account? Sign in