Dr Ryan Ko, head of the Cyber Security Lab and senior lecturer in computer science at the University of Waikato, talks to CIO New Zealand about working in an area of ICT 'blessed with zero unemployment' rate.
Send news tips and comments to email@example.com
Follow Divina Paredes on Twitter: @divinap
Follow CIO New Zealand on Twitter:@cio_nz
- NZ firms trail behind global counterparts in managing security and privacy risks
- The information security-plus professional
- Building a secure cloud service: 'No compromises'
- What corporates can learn from the NZ Police on ‘user focus’
- New tools to fight groups out to ‘hack the planet’
- The untrammelled rise of the cyber security professional
- The top cyber risks for NZ in an interconnected world
Join the CIO New Zealand group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.