SOA Oracle Developer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Oracle Development Projects
- Sydney - CBA - Initial 3 month contract with extension
Currently looking for a SOA Developer for a wide program of work, Oracle, Middleware, IT Application, XML, Java, Design, Development, Syd - CBD
We are currently looking to engage a SOA Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the design, development, fix, deployment and maintenance of multiple applications.
As the SAO Developer, you will be providing support to design and development activities followed by testing phase support.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Maintain Analysing, designing, developing, testing and implementing Oracle SOA solutions for internal projects/releases.
- Deploying build solutions to different environments as required.
- Providing technical support as required.
- Providing assistance to users and managing client expectations so that the IT team delivers to its agreed service level
- Maintaining relationships with other IT groups so that the IT team delivers a consistent co-ordinated service to users.
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Oracle SOA 11g including BPEL and Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Strong Web services development experience
- XML Knowledge
- Java 6 or 7 (nice to have)
- Websphere MQ would be highly preferable
- Must have Government or commercial experience
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200164603.
Reference Number: 200164603_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below