Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX
- Contract or Permanent positions available
- Work with leading technologies for a global organisation in the Dynamics AX spac
- Outstanding Career Progression Opportunities
Work with one of the worlds leading innovative Microsoft Gold Partners as a Technical Dynamics AX Consultant.
About the Organisation
Work within one of the world's leading innovative Microsoft Gold Partners to implement leading technologies across Australia. This organisation fosters a culture of support with a huge emphasis on ongoing training for staff. The dynamic culture and an emphasis on delivering results for customers make this organisation a market leader.
- Based on site at the end client you will deliver technical Dynamics AX advice, design, implementation and support
- You will draft, design, develop and review technical documentation
- Work in conjunction with project and development teams
- Design and develop interfaces from/to Dynamics AX
- Oversee and advise on testing and go live for customers
- Facilitation of technical workshops and meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions
- Understanding and communicating client's needs, project team's goals, and building custom solutions for clients
- Work within project budgets and agreed timeframes
- Track record of successful end to end Dynamics AX implementations (both on time and on budget)
- Extensive knowledge in Dynamics AX (R3 through to AX7)
- 5+ years technical consulting experience working with Dynamics AX
- Familiar with Core Application Functionality, Implementation Methodology, Application Technology Stack, Related Microsoft Technologies (SQL Server, Exchange Server, .Net, SharePoint, BizTalk, Active Directory)
- Proven experience in X++, AOS including integration with AIF/WCF and interactive web services/file based XML integration schemas
- Ability to communicate with both technical and functional customers and users
- Work effectively in high pressure environments
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Previous experience integrating Dynamics AX with a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Past exposure to projects working within the automotive or machinery industries
- Experience in BI tools: AX/Microsoft/Other
*Full Australian working rights are mandatory*
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200162813.
Reference Number: 200162813_107
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck