- Reputable organisation
- Long term contract
- Brisbane central location
New contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with Agile experience and strong stakeholder management.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to assist in identifying effective business needs, including the change, development and enhancement of ICT solutions.
- Complete investigative work and document business processes related ICT requirements
- Make recommendations for improvements to business processes, practices, procedures and information systems.
- Compile detailed functional and non-functional requirement documents
- Facilitation of workshops and performing analysis around key areas of opportunity including information management and the delivery of corporate and business information.
- Key business stakeholder and user engagement
- Complete business process modelling using Business Process Modelling Notation
- Analyse and document data migration requirements and transformation rules
Key Skills and experience required:
- Experienced in delivering presentations and facilitating workshops
- Strong understanding of scope management and requirements prioritisation
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience developing business requirements within an Agile environment
- 5 + years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experienced in using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200164684.
Reference Number: 200164684_1
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623