Senior Life 400 Developer
- Excellent Location
- Attractive Daily Rates
- Top Tier organisation
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Specialist with extensive experience in Life 400, Cobol 400 and Smart 400.
This Senior Life 400 Developer will collaborate with BA's and Developers to produce software designs.
Major Areas of Responsibilities :
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in Cobol
- Work with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility
- Provide necessary support for the deployment activities
- Gather information from existing systems, analyse program and time requirements. Assist project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- Substantial knowledge of all aspects of Life/400 and Smart/400
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Minimum 6 years' experience with in Life 400, Smart 400 and Cobol 400
- Preferred background and experience in regulatory Reforms and Superannuation
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200164734.
Reference Number: 200164734_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below