User Experience Designer - Part time - Short contract
- 12 weeks for 3 days a week - potential extension
- CANBERRA BASED
- Must be an Australian Citizen to be considered.
Our large Federal Government client is seeking a User Experience Designer to join the team for 12 weeks for 3 days a week.
------ 12 week contract 3 days per week ------
Our large Federal Government client is seeking a User Experience Designer to join the team for a 12 week contract 3 days per week.
This role will be to assist the team in delivering a clean, consistent, adaptable, easy registration and log on user experience that meets the needs of our different providers.
Analysis and Design
- Work with the team to design and capture the desired end-to-end user experience.
- Work with the business analyst to understand existing user personas and analysis artefacts - enhancing these as required
- Facilitate end-to-end user experience design workshops with the product owner, core team, reference groups and end user groups to collect design requirements and define user scenarios & story boards
- Provide expert advice and recommendations regarding user experience and accessibility, feeding this into the design process.
- Work with the IT team lead to understand any system constraints and factor this into the design
- Create design prototypes and facilitate review sessions with the product owner, core team, reference groups and end user groups to validate.
- Work with the back-end developers to embed the design into implementation.
- Work with the communications and change manager to assist with the development of broader communication and change planning.
- Conduct usability tests with the designated testing group to collect usability improvement requirements
Skills and knowledge:
- Facilitation skills
- User Experience design skills
- Communication skills
- Experience in an Agile environment
Reference Number: 200164765_1
Contact Details: Steph Garrard
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Steph Garrard