Senior Software Engineer - Java
- Large scale commercial Java experience required
- Do you want to work for our client who inspires their people through innovatio
- Fantastic opportunity to mentor Junior Developers
Our Brisbane CBD based client is a well-established organisation and they have an excellent reputation in the industry. They are proud of their culture and people who they inspire through innovation. They hire talented and inventive employees, so why not join this team and apply your natural flare designing Java software?
About the role:
You will work on large and complex payment gateway projects. Your day to day responsibilities will be varied and will include providing technical expertise for payment applications, which include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems. You will also be responsible for the prioritisation, investigation, and resolution of complex production issues in a high transaction rate payment gateway. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality secure software
- Production support and development of payment gateway products
- Mentoring and providing guidance to less experienced team members
- Developing and maintaining software for highly reliable and available systems
- Developing and maintaining software in complex distributed systems
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Experience of operational aspects of large software systems
- Experience with REST web service APIs
- Solid experience developing and maintaining large scale commercial Java code and modern GUIs
- Experience in educating and mentoring other software engineers.
- Proven Java development experience in a similar role
- Java 7 and/or Java 8 experience
- Spring 3
- Testing at unit, itest and system test levels
- Routine SQL (PostgreSQL or Oracle)
- Routine Linux
- Scrum/Agile experience (desirable)
Apply your experience developing large scale Java code and/or web user interfaces.
Apply your recent experience delivering innovative technical solutions.
This is a permanent career opportunity commencing immediately.
Shortlisted candidates MUST be available for an interview and complete relevant technical testing immediately.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Amy Lee on 0733395620. Please quote our job reference number: 200163621.
Reference Number: 200163621_1
Contact Details: Amy Lee - 07 3339 5620
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Lee
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5620