- Experience using HP Quality Centre (HPQC)
- Prior experience in UAT Testing is essential
- 3 month contract on the Gold Coast
We are currently seeking a Test Analyst with experience in UAT Testing and HP Quality Centre for an 3 month contract based on the Gold Coast.
Our client aims to provide their clients with Project Management and Project Office technology solutions, best practice consulting services, PMO managed services, and human skills development. Their business options range from simple client centric solutions to full-blown implementations of portfolio and project management technology, resourcing and strategy delivery systems.
This highly regarded client is currently undertaking a series of business critical projects across their operations. Due to the completion of several key milestones, they are looking to engage an experienced Test Analyst with prior experience in UAT testing and HP Quality Centre.
As the Test Analyst you will be the locally based analyst here in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast, and will be willing to travel to the Gold Coast. With a genuine passion for following test practices and procedures, you will identify the requirements to be tested.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Prior experience in UAT Testing as well as manual and automation testing
- Define a set of test conditions that will meet the test objectives
- Arrange test cases into test scripts
- Examine test conditions and obtain agreements from the business
- Experience using HP Quality Centre
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to self-manage workloads
- Independent self-direction with an ability to collaborate within a team and across teams
- Ability to perform other duties as required
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200164862.
Reference Number: 200164862_1
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - 07 3339 5611
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5611