Test Capability Lead
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Digital/ Mobile Application Projects
- Initial 6 month contract with extention
Currently looking for to engage a Test Capability Lead for a large and complex government organization, Digital Projects, Mobile Apps., Parramatta
We are currently looking to engage a Testing Capability Lead who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for establishing technical testing capabilities for execution of the testing framework for software, platform and infrastructure changes.
As the Test Lead, you will ensure productive test strategy and scope is established for ever application and platform supported by digital solutions.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Establish productive Test Strategy, Test Design, Test Planning for Agile Delivery
- Drive automated test practices
- Establish Testing framework for Mobile Application Development Platform to accelerate digital delivery
- Establish Testing framework for SAAS cloud platform
- Enable transition from traditional test approach to Agile/DevOps shift left test approach
- Over 7 years' testing experience
- Over 3 years' experience in leading QA Teams
- Technical expertise in testing methodologies, automated testing, testing tools, performance testing and test drive development
- Strong experience in Mobile Application Development platforms
- Performance security testing
- Ability to test applications through both manual and automated testing
- Experience working with large enterprise applications
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200164533.
Reference Number: 200164533_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below