Windows System Engineer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Windows Design and Implementation
- Dynamic Team Environment
Currently looking for a Windows System Engineer for a wide program of work, Design and Implementation, Cisco UCS, Active Directory, VMware, Ultimo
We are currently looking to engage a Windows System Engineer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the implementation and assist in the coordination of deployment and upgrade projects, working with architects to create solution designs.
As the Windows System Engineer, you will ensure the upgrade of the existing Windows based solutions are agreed to the organizations service levels.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Assist on the development and implementation of Windows based solutions as per design.
- Provisioning of day-to-day support for project infrastructure prior to project completion.
- Provide consultation to clients on infrastructure related issues relating to business applications
- Ensure that all project work is implemented in compliance with the relevant documented policies, including architectural and security standards.
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Atleast 3 years' experience in the design and implementation of Windows based Infrastructure
- Active Directory
- VMware/Hyper V
- Cisco UCS environments using UCS Central
- Experience in scripting using VBscript and Powershell
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165005.
Reference Number: 200165005_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below