Senior Storage System Engineer - NetApp Specialist
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Storage Projects
- Close to Public Transport - Ultimo
Currently looking for a Senior Storage System Engineer for a wide program of work, NetApp E-Series, NAS Devices, Brocade Fibre Switches, Windows
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Storage System Engineer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the implementation and assist in the coordination of deployment and upgrade projects, working with architects to create solution designs.
As the Senior Storage System Engineer, you will ensure the upgrade of the existing Windows based solutions are agreed to the organizations service levels.
The successful candidate will be a NetApp specialist who has worked in an government or corporate enterprise environment.
- Assist on the development and implementation of Windows based solutions as per design.
- Provisioning of day-to-day support for project infrastructure prior to project completion.
- Provide consultation to clients on infrastructure related issues relating to business applications
- Ensure that all project work is implemented in compliance with the relevant documented policies, including architectural and security standards.
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Over 5 years' experience in the implementation, management and support of enterprise storage hardware and backup solutions
- NetApp E-Series experience
- NAS Devices
- HDS Enterprise and Modular arrays
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165007.
Reference Number: 200165007_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below