Senior Project Manager - PERMANENT
- PERMANENT ROLE
- CANBERRA BASED
- Must have a currently Security Clearance to apply.
Seeking multiple Senior Project Managers to join a medium sized Consultancy firm into various Federal Government Departments.
Permanent Infrastructure Project Managers needed for an excellent opportunity located in Canberra into various Government Departments. This is with a medium sized consultancy firm that is experiencing rapid growth and offers amazing career development opportunities.
You will have exceptional expertise working in a similar role within a corporate organisation or Australian Federal Government agencies.
Excellent career opportunities
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Over 10 years experience within the delivery of complex infrastructure projects
- Thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholders requirements to appropriate team members and manage all requirements accordingly
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks
- Co-ordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives
- Prince 2 certification
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Develop internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Reference Number: 200156937_6
Contact Details: Steph Garrard
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Steph Garrard