Finance Analyst/ Project Specialist
- Previous experience as a Finance/ Project Analyst a must!
- Melbourne CBD location
- Long duration contract
Finance Analyst/ Project Specialist, large telecommunications environment, long duration contract in Melbourne CBD.
This Finance Specialist role will support a large program of work by performing key finance activities. The primary role is managing the monthly preparation of cost calculation statements as well as invoice query management.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate effective and efficient management of financials for each Statement of Work and focus on delivering on all of businesses strategic pillars.
You will also be required to provide timely and accurate financial management, with high attention to detail and accuracy, and contribute to a positive, collaborative and professional team environment.
Your Duties include:
- Preparation and end to end process management of the monthly cost calculation statements
- Respond and drive to completion all outstanding and new queries from stakeholders in relation to cost calculation statements and processes
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders, including working with stakeholders across other delivery areas to resolve queries
- Support the management of the clients financial exposures by managing issues, mitigating risks, developing and implementing process improvements
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred with solid practical experience in a related work environment
- Good understanding of operations and processes
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups, key internal and external stakeholders including influencing stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Experience solving complex problems to support business objectives
- Should have finance experience and excellent attention to detail
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion. To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200165037.
Reference Number: 200165037_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below