Infrastructure Business Analyst
- 6 month initial contracts
- Multiple Roles Available
- Based in Western Sydney - Close to public transport!
Leading financial services organisation requires multiple Infrastructure Business Analysts to assist with a number of in-flight projects
A market leading financial services organisation requires multiple Infrastructure Business Analysts to join a number of in-flight projects. These will be 6 month initial contracts with view to go permanent in the future.
- Be a true technical business analyst, capable of engaging directly with senior stakeholders
- Capable of mobilising and leading workshops; working with different groups across the organisation
- Self-sufficient, proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting discrete analysis tasks
- Primarily business and change focused analysis role, with some potential for IT/technical review required
- Advanced experience in defining and documenting complex business requirements
- Provide direction to other teams
- 3-5 years experience working as a Technical BA within Infrastructure or service management domain
- Virtualization background ideal
- Demonstrated core BA skills with relevant technical knowledge
- Expertise in IT Infrastructure projects
- Banking/financial Services background is desirable
- ITIL certification, and IIBA certification are highly valued
- Experienced working in a high performing team must be able to 'keep up'
- Go-getter/hit the ground running
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to deliver within time bound schedules
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200164622.
Reference Number: 200164622_4
Contact Details: Virginia Sarkis - 02 9464 5575
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Virginia Sarkis
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5575