Technical Expert (Networks)
- Contract to 30th June 2017
- Immediate start - 2 weeks' notice or less
- Melbourne CBD
Greta opportunity to use your Cisco/Juniper skills and work for a large telco organisation!
Join a level 3 operational internet networks team within a large telco organisation!!
Contract to 30th June 2017
Immediate start - 2 weeks' notice or less
- Work within the Change management, Configuration management, Incident and Problem management processes (ITIL Work practices).
- Work pro-actively to identify network issues before they occur and develop appropriate corrective solutions.
- Provide third level support in the resolution of escalated Incidents for the products and technologies managed by the team.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations and communication with people at all levels, including internal and external relationships
- Lead, and represent the Internet Networks team in the delivery of projects as required.
- Participate in after-hours recall or planned change works as required.
- Schedule and co-ordinate Change activities as required.
- Participate in routine maintenance activities.
- In-depth knowledge of Network Technologies, including and Cisco and juniper products
- Minimum 5 years experience in Operating/Maintaining large IP Networks, including Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management ideally within a telco environment
- ITIL Certification
- Possess relevant certifications - CCNP/ JNCIS/P
- Diploma or Degree in Networking related fields
Reference Number: 200164712_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below