Cloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous Integration
- 6 month initial contract with potential of extension
- CBD based
- Must have strong experience working in Cloud space across Financial Services
Seeking an Infra Architect for a 6 month initial contract for a market leading financial services organisation - cloud & storage expertise required!
Leading Financial Services organisation requires a Infrastructure Architect with a solid understanding of cloud platforms for a 6 month initial contract opportunity with potential of extension.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a very good understanding of the devops landscape to assist with defining the architecture for an effective consumption model for public/private/hybrid cloud implementation. As a result this would require a good understand of the CI/CD toolsets and mechanisms.
In order to be considered for this role you MUST have the following experience:
- Experienced in the delivery of cloud implementations & migrations
- Development of strategies around using cloud
- Experience in the formulation of an enterprise public/private cloud platform
The deliverables of this positions include:
- Responsible for the provision of specialist architecture services to program related initiatives
- Analysis of applications hosting requirements and the provision of architectures and architecture strategies to ensure the success of the public, private and hybrid cloud service
- Collaborate with stakeholder groups with regards to the DevOps technologies and practices and provide architecture and guidance on the most effective approaches and solutions
- Make a key contribution in the development of the organisations public, private and hybrid cloud service architecture
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- 5 - 6 years' experience working as an Infrastructure Architect ideally within Banking or Financial Services - across Cloud technologies
- Must have a strong understanding of Continuous Intergration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD) toolsets
- Strong background working in cloud & storage domains essential!
- Strong understanding of Devops required
- Understanding and demonstrated application of at least one recognised Architecture Methodology or Framework; e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF
- Technical knowledge required includes:
- Proven applications and platform delivery capability across private and public cloud platforms, especially AWS and Azure
- Experience in provisioning tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Vagrant
- Experience in architecting solutions using container and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Vagrant, Marathon, Swarm
- Experience with containerization and resource management technologies Docker, Mesos
- Delivery capability across the enterprise virtualisation & machine management technologies such as vSphere, Hyper-V, Openstack, Fusion, vRealise Automation
- Understanding of current approaches to integration with application orchestration and monitoring technologies such as Cloudfoundery, Openshift, vRealise Orchestrator
- Must be able to context switch as you will be required to work across 2-3 initiatives at one time
- Must be able to work with strict deadlines & deliverables
- Self-motivated & forward thinking
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200163334.
Reference Number: 200163334_13
Contact Details: Virginia Sarkis - 02 9464 5575
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Virginia Sarkis
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5575