SAP BOBJ Consultant
- Canberra based
- Delivery of SAP BOBJ related tasks/ services
- Open to Australian Citizens with current Security Clearance
Exciting & rare opportunity for a SAP BOBJ Consultant to work on fantastic Federal Government projects through a large global consultancy in Canberra
SAP BOBJ Consultant
Our client, a large global IT Consultancy is looking for a SAP BOBJ Consultant to join their SAP Support Service team. The SAP BOBJ Consultant will be responsible for delivery of SAP Support, ensuing consistent deployment of "Best Practice" processes and procedures that support the Business Objects offering.
- Understanding the client's SAP BOBJ application environment.
- Have very good technical understanding of SAP BOBJ functionality trends and best practices
- Provide Support, Design, configuration and testing services of core BOBJ functionality
- Provide proactive services in relation to identifying potential SAP BOBJ functionality improvements and resolving any SAP BOBJ functionality
- Undertake SAP BOBJ Incident resolution tasks including completion of all related system and documentation activities
- Complete SAP BOBJ Change Request solution development activities
- Provide out of hours SAP BOBJ support as required
- Ensures that client relationship and satisfaction are maintained by meeting present and future SAP BOBJ application needs.
- Ensures contract compliance and adherence to tools, processes, and methodologies.
- Adhere to ITIL V3 processes, standard operating procedures, SLA's and KPI's, ASAP Methodology, etc
- 5+ years' experience with SAP BOBJ Enterprise + SAP BOBJ Certification
- Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance - Required
- Strong customer facing and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong analytical and judgement skills
- Experience with issue/incident management in an SAP environment
- Experience with Change and Release management in a SAP Environment
Express your interest by applying online or contact Haridini Simson on 03 8680 4220/ firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200163091.
Reference Number: 200163091_3
Contact Details: Haridini Simson 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini Simson
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4220