Project Manager (Event Management)
- Sydney CBD Location
- Initial 8 Month contract with view to extend
- Strong Event Management Experience Required!
Fantastic opportunity to become part of the programme team within a huge government organisation on an initial 8 month contract
A nationally recognised government organisation is seeking a Senior Project Manager to become part of their programme team. The programme of work comprises of several complex and exciting projects within different streams.
- Development and management of the project controls including schedule, risks and issues and budget.
- Stakeholder management and contractual arrangements
- Recruitment and onboarding of staff
- Development and delivery of training programs for staff
- Development and management of communications strategy
- Operational management
- Data Analytics
- Event Management
- Experience working across large complex projects
- Strong background with Event Management
- Strong analytical capabilities including issue and risk identification and mitigation/resolution skills
- Be 'hands-on' and able to develop and maintain the Project Controls themselves (scheduling, risks, issues, budget, status reporting, etc.)
- Very strong stakeholder engagement, team building and communication skills
Reference Number: 200165051_3
Contact Details: George Davies- 02 9464 5955
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: George Davies
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5955