- Non-ongoing to 30 June 2017
- Based in North Canberra
- Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
Graph database experience required for a Database Developer role with one of Paxus' government clients.
Paxus' government client is seeking a Database Developer with strong graph database experience.
- Develop front end instances to interact with a property graph database (Neo4J)
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and data model design
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Develop code to the departments standard
- Would suit someone with graph database implementation and tuning experience (e.g. Neo4j)
- The successful applicant must have knowledge of Java development, with a sound understanding of the configuration of Java Virtual Machines (JVMs).
- Incorporation of strict security and access principles is essential.
- The system will be developed with a view to system integration e.g. corporate data and metadata systems.
- Experience in the API development is desirable.
Reference Number: 200165199_1
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204