Junior Software Developer - SAS
- Non-ongoing role to 30 June 2017
- Based in North Canberra
- Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply
Software development experience required for a junior role with one of Paxus' government clients.
Paxus' government client is seeking a Junior Software Developer to join their SAS development team. This is a junior role for someone who would like to develop their skills is the SAS space.
Duties will include:
- Develop code to the departments standard
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
- Design, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex programs from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools
- MarketMap Analytic Language, SAS, VBA, Excel, 3/4GL (Desirable)
- Knowledge across a range of programming languages and willingness to learn new development environments is advantageous
- Development experience in an agile environment
- Good communication skills
Reference Number: 200165121_1
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204