Senior Networks Specialist - DNS Platform
- Contract until mid Dec 2017
- Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start
Perform a lead engineering role in support the Internet Direct Domain Name System (DNS) platform
Be part of a large complex program of work expanding network and services across the globe!
Contract until mid-Dec 2017
Immediate start (ideal)
Provide a lead engineering role in the technical support of the Internet Direct (TID) Domain Name System (DNS) platform managed within the Specialised Services Engineering group.
- Be responsible for Design, Testing, Implementation and rollout of new capability across the TID DNS platform.
- To lifecycle the TID DNS platform managed by the Specialised Services group.
- Identify and implement improvements that can be made to the TID DNS platform
- Provide future planning to improve the availability, resiliency, performance, reduce operational costs
- Be responsible for determining the Engineering limits and capacity management of the TID DNS platform
- Be responsible for providing technical support to the TID DNS platform
- Manage the program of work within Specialised Services and report back on progress, issues and risks. Including defects to resolution.
- Manage the deliverables to the project/technology manager.
- Lead a team of people to achieve the goals of the business.
- Analyse and design changes to the TID DNS platform infrastructure to implement modifications and features requested by customers. Manage these changes through the various change management processes.
- Produce and update detailed network design documents/diagrams for the TID DNS platforms
You will have the following:
- Possess a high level of DNS expertise
- Demonstrate experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of Internet Protocols and routing
- Previous experience in Network/IT/Security
- Ability to work in a team environment and be able to perform/outperform in the positions held and undertake tasks as and when required
Reference Number: 200165191_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below