Gartner’s Jenny Beresford spoke about the trends CIOs, CDOs and CTOs need to recognise, prioritise and respond to.
ICT leaders provide templates for succeeding in the digital era.
New Zealand’s most innovative ICT leaders share how they are managing the critical issues needed to succeed in the digital era.
As the business appetite for information and technology intensifies, CIOs face a crumbling paradigm – the traditional staffing model steeped in specialisation will not scale for growth.
Tina Wakefield holds down a senior management role in IT, she wants more women to follow in her footsteps.
Cisco executive vice president Chris Dedicoat on how to prepare for the impact of digitisation and IoT in the workplace
- OK Google, let's get personal
- Bringing agile to life
- A vigilante hacker may have built a computer worm to protect the IoT
- Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
- Interview: Claudine Ogilvie, CIO, Jetstar
- These grippers are giving bots a helping hand
- CRM definition and solutions
- Facebooks claims Workplace success
- 6 steps for setting up a server room for your small business
- Mobile, security tools among education tech favorites
- IoT meets augmented reality
- How HoloLens lets you collaborate in context
- The strange new world of hiring and employee tracking
- Sydney FC scores success with tech transformation
- Why artificial intelligence will be more R2-D2....and less Arnold the Terminator
- IoT malware clashes in a botnet territory battle
- Why AI will both increase efficiency and create jobs
- REA Group to open ‘invention’ lab, continues global growth strategy
- Synack: Hackers wanted after firm gets $21.25M funding from Microsoft, HPE
- Shadow Brokers dump contained Solaris hacking tools
OK Google, let's get personal
Bringing agile to life
A vigilante hacker may have built a computer worm to protect the IoT
Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
Interview: Claudine Ogilvie, CIO, Jetstar
These grippers are giving bots a helping hand
CRM definition and solutions
Facebooks claims Workplace success
6 steps for setting up a server room for your small business
Mobile, security tools among education tech favorites
IoT meets augmented reality
How HoloLens lets you collaborate in context
The strange new world of hiring and employee tracking
Sydney FC scores success with tech transformation
Why artificial intelligence will be more R2-D2....and less Arnold the Terminator
IoT malware clashes in a botnet territory battle
Follow on CIO
Director, ANZ, The International Association for Contract and Commercial Management
Partner, Arnold & Porter
IT Spending Research Manager, IDC New Zealand
Principal, Wigley + Company Solicitors
Independent Director, Skills4Work and AMES IT Animation Group
Research Director, Office of the CIO group, Gartner
Martha Heller showcases what it takes for CIOs and IT leaders to lead a digital strategy and move their organizations forward.
In this animation, Network World explains some of the concepts of serverless computing, and how it represents the next phase of cloud computing for Internet of Things applications and products.
Pictorial highlights from the Auckland and Wellington launch of our annual report on the top ICT chiefs in New Zealand
These two skills should be present in all ICT teams, says VC Gopalratnam, senior vice president, information technology at Cisco.
Every year on March 14, math geeks and others celebrate Pi Day. Here are the basics of the beginnings of the celebration and other interesting facts around this new holiday.
Software engineers may be the new race car drivers with the debut of the first AI operated race car
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Already have an account? Sign in