Computerworld, together with the support of Hewlett Packard New Zealand, are preparing to recognise Excellence in the Use of ICT in Government through a special award to be announced in Wellington on 27 October 2010. Entries are now open until 6 September 2010.
If your organisation has used ICT to make a real difference over the past year – in transformation, delivering increased efficiency or improved service (or even all three!) – then you should enter this award.
The Excellence in the Use of ICT in Government Award is open to all organisations in central, regional and local government.
Submissions will be evaluated on:
• The extent to which they have achieved their stated objectives and business case.
• The extent to which they have made a difference and the benefits to the public of New Zealand.
• Cost-effective use of innovative concepts or technologies.
• How challenges were met and overcome.
• Effective use of appropriate risk management and project control mechanisms.
• Evaluation and quantification of benefits achieved.
Email Sue McIntosh firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 9269112 for assistance. Please click here to download entry form.
Join the CIO New Zealand group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.