CIO has one BullGuard Internet Security 8.5 software to give away to one lucky CIO newsletter subscriber. BullGuard Internet Security is an internet security solution to protect you and your computer from online threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, hackers, spam, viruses and spyware. Each pack has a licence for three PCs and is Windows 7 compatible.
• Security updates every two hours
• Web filtering for proactive website scanning
• Increased rootkit detection capabilities
• New firewall for faster system speed
• Prevents hacker attacks
• New filters for improved spam-filter performance
• Improved phishing protection
• 24x7 personal assistance through email and live-chat
To be in the draw, email your contact details to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Bullguard’
on or before Thursday, 17 December 2009. This offer is limited to residents of New Zealand.
Congratulations to Chris Mclean for winning the CIO newsletter reader giveaway for the book CEO of Earth.
Join the CIO New Zealand group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.