Fax: 09 5250873
Mark Presnell, CEO
Ability Software Ltd is a specialist software development company and IBM Optimised ISV Business Partner. Ability Software has customers using its software in New Zealand, Australia and the United States. The company is based in Auckland and works with a network of resellers in its identified target markets.
In 2007 Ability Software won the Best Built on Express category of the annual IBM Business Partner Awards, on the successful implementation of its email archiving solution at a client in New Jersey, USA.
Products and services
Ability Software Ltd has developed a fully integrated suite of software solutions based on the highly successful IBM Lotus Domino/Notes platform. Each solution can be deployed as a ‘stand-alone’ application, however, it is possible to derive even greater value from a combination or all the modules.
The specific AbilitySuite solutions are:
- AbilitySuite for Email Content Management and Archiving (Winner of the 2007 IBM Business Partner Awards - Best Built on Express Category)
- AbilitySuite for Document Management and Workflow
- AbilitySuite for Customer Relationship Management
- AbilitySuite for Project Management Office
- AbilitySuite for Enterprise Identity Management.
Join the CIO New Zealand group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.