MYOB has released MYOB OnTheGo, a free app that allows business owners to create and send invoices, see who owes them money, and record cash and cheque payments, from their smartphones.
MYOB is empowering owners to manage their business on the go - including cash flow,” says Andrew Birch, general manager, connected services, MYOB.
Birch points out the March 2014 Business Monitor research revealed that 51 per cent of small and medium enterprises in New Zealand use one or more smartphones for business.
“The MYOB OnTheGo app reduces the need to re-key data, which improves accuracy and saves our clients and partners time. The office paper trail starts with invoices and receipts - we’re pinpointing the source of that trail and enabling the electronic generation,” says Birch.
MYOB OnTheGo brings AccountRight and Essentials features to mobile devices. The data is then updated in real time to their company file so clients can spend less time doing their bookwork, he states.
“Mobile technologies are increasingly blurring the line between personal and work lives and with this comes endless opportunities and applications, especially for small business owners,” says Birch.
- Five year report highlights remarkable turnaround for NZ SMEs
- NZ’s digital divide: Nearly half of small and medium businesses are offline
- AWS re:Invent: Transform the enterprise through the cloud
- The Internet of Things outpaces other technologies: IDC
- Skilled staff top New Year’s business wish list, says ANZ
- 500,000 regular paying clients on board as MYOB achieves ANZ milestone
Join the CIO New Zealand group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.