The awards recognise partners who show excellence in innovation and implementation of customer systems based on Microsoft technologies.
This year, Microsoft recognised partners in 22 categories that celebrate core partner competencies.
Brent Kendrick, Director of Small and Midmarket Solutions and Partner Group at Microsoft, says all winners are companies demonstrating genuine transformational success.
“In this year’s winners list it was great to see a mix of consistently performing winners from previous years and some exciting new entrants from our booming IT sector,” says Kendrick, in a statement.
“Cloud computing continued to dominate entries this year as more businesses look to their IT partners to transform their business with cloud-based services. The winners last night are shining examples in this space.”
This year’s Partner Awards introduced a new award category - Innovative Software Product of the Year – which recognises ISVs that have built an innovative product on the Microsoft stack utilising cloud technologies.
“The winner, 11Ants Analytics, impressed the judges with an innovative retail software solution that enables retailers to take their raw transactional data and transform it into powerful decision making and promotional activity," states Kendrick.
Judges felt 11Ants Analytics has enormous global potential and is already becoming a great Kiwi export story, from start up through to global ISV.
“We look forward to seeing their business grow further in the next 12 months,” says Kendrick.
The New Zealand Microsoft Partner Awards is a springboard to the Global Awards programme with winners and finalists encouraged and supported to enter in the Global Awards.
This year’s global winners will be announced at Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference in July in Toronto, Canada.
The full list of category winners are:
Winner, Cloud Small and Medium Business (SMB) Partner of the Year – Computercare
Winner, Cloud Enterprise Partner of the Year – Fujitsu
Winner, Cloud Platform - Azure Partner of the Year – Datacom
Winner, Hosting Partner of the Year – Revera
Winner, Innovative Software Product of the Year – 11Ants Analytics.
Competency Awards: Core Infrastructure
- Winner, Devices and Deployment Partner of the Year – Intergen
- Winner, Datacenter Partner of the Year- Dimension Data.
Competency Awards: Application Platform
- Winner, Data Analytics Partner of the Year – Intergen
- Winner, Windows App Developer Partner of the Year – NV Interactive and Intergen (joint application).
Competency Awards: Business Productivity
- Winner, Collaboration and Content Partner of the Year – Datacom
- Winner, Communications Partner of the Year – Lexel.
Competency Awards: Business Applications
- Winner, Customer Relationship Management Partner of the Year – Fusion5
- Winner, Enterprise Resource Planning Partner of the Year – Sable37.
- Winner, Sales Specialist of the Year – James Stainton, Datacom
- Winner, Partner Seller of the Year – Andrew Kosmadakis, Intergen.
- Winner, Marketing Partner of the Year – Provoke
- Winner, 'Rising Star' Partner of the Year – Timely
- Winner, Distributor Partner of the Year – Dicker Data
- Winner, Education Partner of the Year – pcMedia.
Innovative Technology for Good Citizenship Partner of the Year
Learning Partner of the Year
Winner, Kinetics Group
Volume Licensing Partner of the Year
Winner, Spark Digital
Join the CIO New Zealand group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.