Our exclusive annual survey finds the CIO role becoming more challenging, but also rewarding and critical to the success of the business, or smooth running of the organisation.
CIOs have evolved to become visionary strategic business leaders who are driving innovative and transformative projects across their organisations. Our top 100 CIOs share their stories.
Tech security spending is on the rise, yet the biggest weakness are trusted people and third parties, and it is no different in New Zealand, according to the 2018 Global State of Information Security Survey held in conjunction with PwC.
- AI, blockchain and the future of work in 2018
- Digital disruption: 10 ways to survive and thrive
- Fundamental skills for a bright future in IT
- The 12 biggest issues IT faces today
- Gartner blurs - for the first time - the line between professional and personal New Year's resolutions for CIOs
- CIO upfront: New Zealand – a technology startup's dream?
Join the CIO New Zealand group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.