Wanted: Trailblazers putting 'disruptive technologies to work'
- 14 June, 2016 08:56
The SuperNova Awards honour the true industry heroes and innovators that are solving business problems by putting technology to work in new ways that are changing the outcomes of business,
Constellation Research is inviting New Zealand companies to enter the 2016 SuperNova Awards that recognise trailblazers who have overcome the odds to successfully implement “disruptive” technologies within their organisations.
The SuperNova Awards are seeking leaders and teams who have innovatively applied disruptive technologies to their business models as a means of adapting to the rapidly-changing digital business environment, says Ray Wang, founder and CEO, Constellation Research, based in San Francisco.
The deadline for nominations in the following categories is on August 8:
• Internet of Things - A network of smart objects enables smart services. (sensors, smart ‘things’, device to purchase, artificial intelligence)
• Data to Decisions - Using data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
• Digital Marketing Transformation - Personalised, data-driven digital marketing.
• Future of Work: Social Business - The technologies enabling teams to work together efficiently. (enterprise social networks, collaboration, digital assistants)
• Future of Work: Human Capital Management - Enabling your organisation to utilise your workforce as an asset. (talent management, benefits, HR core)
• Matrix Commerce - Commerce responds to changing realities from the supply chain to the storefront. (digital retail, supply chain, payments, 'ubiquitous-channel' retail)
• Next Generation Customer Experience - Customers in the digital age demand seamless service throughout all lifecycle stages and across all channels. (crm, customer experience)
• Safety and Privacy - Strategies to secure sensitive data (blockchain, digital identity, authentication)
• Technology Optimisation & Innovation - Innovative methods to balance innovation and IT budgets. (innovation in the cloud, ENSW cost savings, cloud ERP, efficient app production)
The winners will be announced at the Constellation’s Connected Enterprise 2016 on October 26 to 28 at the The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay in San Francisco.
“We're looking for the individuals or teams at companies who are doing something special to change the game," says Wang. "Finalists share the passion to create business model disruption with new technologies and are unafraid to push the limits. We want to share their story to help others discover, inspire, and learn from each other.”
“The SuperNova Awards honour the true industry heroes and innovators that are solving business problems by putting technology to work in new ways that are changing the outcomes of business,” he adds. “The awards program is fuelled with the momentum of hundreds entries, and we’ll be honouring the most impressive this October at our Innovation Summit.”
Send news tips and comments to email@example.com
Follow CIO New Zealand on Twitter:@cio_nz