Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Mark Hurd has been appointed co-president of Oracle, the software company announced Monday.
Stories by Sumner Lemon
Shawn Wang, the chief financial officer of Baidu.com, China's top search engine, was killed in an accident on December 27, the company said Saturday.
Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc., the world's largest maker of notebook computers, will manufacture an ultra-low-cost laptop developed by Nicholas Negroponte, the chairman of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's (MIT) Media Lab.
For a group of young women who spend their free time shooting opponents with guns and rocket launchers, the girlz 0f destruction are actually very nice.
Verso Technologies Inc., of Atlanta, Georgia, hopes to soon win a contract to block Chinese Internet users from using eBay Inc.'s Skype VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) software, the company said Monday.
Authorities in Shanghai are investigating the attempted sale of babies on eBay's auction site in China, the official China Daily newspaper reported Thursday.
Will a Chinese-made chip one day threaten Intel Corp.'s dominance of the global microprocessor market?
That was one of the questions raised by recent media coverage of an In-Stat report that detailed the features of China's Godson-2 processor and highlighted similarities with MIPS Technologies Inc.'s MIPS instruction set and the architecture of an earlier chip, MIPS Technologies' R10000.
Oracle may be smaller than Microsoft, but Oracle Chief Executive Officer Larry Ellison can at least boast that his yacht is bigger than Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's yacht.
Measuring 138 meters (452 feet, 8 inches) in length, Ellison's megayacht, Rising Sun, was launched in June last year and is the largest private yacht in the world, reportedly costing more than US$270 million to build and fit out.
Samsung Electronics plans to introduce two cell phones later this year with full QWERTY keyboards, including one model that supports Research In Motion's BlackBerry e-mail technology.
Intel and Nokia have teamed up to back the development of mobile WiMax technology, and will work together to see that the technology is standardized soon, the companies said Friday.
On an overcast Saturday afternoon, the computer market in Shanghai's busy Xujiahui district is thronged with weekend shoppers. The thick crowd ebbs and flows, coursing its way through two multistorey malls, each filled with dozens of small shops that hum with activity.
Matrix Semiconductor is shipping samples of a new, cheaper memory chip that has been delayed by technological problems for nearly two years.
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager-SCADAQLD
- CCLead Technical Specialist - NetApp Storage and BackupVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Business Intelligence AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM) - BrisbaneVIC
- CCMid - Level Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- CCChange and Communication SpecialistWA
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- FTDevelopment Manager / ArchitectVIC
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server DBANSW