The majority of organizations don't apply metrics to their cybersecurity efforts, and those that do often measure the wrong things. Here’s how to ensure your cybersecurity projects pay off.
Stories by Thor Olavsrud
Microsoft Power BI provides organizations with self-service business intelligence tools that allow users to analyze, visualize and share data using the familiar Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Here are 12 success stories built on Power BI.
Non-IT line of business leaders are increasingly taking over the technology purchasing responsibility that has traditionally belonged to CIOs, but one industry expert argues this shift represents an opportunity for CIOs.
Analytics are the lifeblood of any successful business, but IT pros with the right mix of skills and experience can be hard to find. These certifications can help prove you've got what it takes.
As the managed services provider market matures, CIOs should resist the urge to go with the lowest-cost provider in favor of partners that understand your business and can help you achieve strategic goals.
The internet of things opens your business to significant security risks, but most boards don't understand the importance of IoT oversight, particularly third-party implementations. That's an opportunity for CIOs to take the lead.
Data lakes can store all your business data with ease, but beware: That massive repository of data can get bogged down, choking your data off from your users. Here’s how to prevent your data lake from turning into a data swamp.
The convergence of IT and operational technology provides a prime opportunity for business-minded CIOs to shine
The free Dremio Big Data Debt Calculator is a new tool from data analytics startup Dremio designed to help enterprises estimate the unplanned cost that stems from the use of non-relational data management technologies.
Arccos Golf is leveraging the data generated by its golf performance tracking system to provide a subscription-based artificial intelligence caddie to help golfers make data-driven decisions on the course.
Nearly 10,000 data scientists recently competed in the Data Science Bowl to develop machine learning algorithms that can more accurately detect cancerous lesions in CT scans.
A new report finds mid-tier companies are increasingly turning to security-as-a-service offerings to manage their network security needs.
A new IBM Cloud service, slated for release later this year, will use the power of machine learning and artificial intelligence to generate metadata from video and help media and entertainment companies deliver customized content to viewers.
SnapLogic's new Iris technology uses artificial intelligence to power an enterprise integration assistant designed to help business users, analysts and developers connect data, applications and processes.
The internet of things offers insurers a chance to collect better data and create new business models to engage consumers -- and reduce risks.
- CCService Delivery CoordinatorVIC
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- CC.Net Developers - Multiple positionsACT
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystQLD
- FTTest Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC