Selected responses from Computerworld's survey of 182 CIOs and senior technologists.
Stories by IDGNS News Staff
Amazon's new drone could bring the company one step closer 30-minute delivery, but the U.S. government is still standing in the way.
In September, Ira Winkler and Araceli Treu Gomes interviewd WauchulaGhost, spokesperson for GhostSec.org, about the group's efforts in taking down ISIS accounts and websites. The full 30-minute interview is presented here.
Amazon Web Services executives said they are standing up to the competition facing the company from rivals including Google, Microsoft, Salesforce and IBM.
After weeks of delays, Tesla's autopilot software update will be out this October.
Securing a customers information is critical, and Kelly McGowan, the Senior Director of Information Technologies at American Securities, tells us about how they are helping clients start those conversations.
The latest data on startup valuations, how fast the billion-dollar startup club is growing, and which startups might fill its ranks next.
A deep dive into the newest technologies gaining traction in the enterprise and how are they changing the
A look at what behaviors that are native to these platforms, how good product design can win big markets, and which areas Bijan will invest in next.
Cliqr's Kurt Milne talks about why a hybrid cloud - not just public or private - is the best option for businesses, and how to overcome the chief challenges to hybrid cloud computing.
Computerworld Executive News Editor Ken Mingis offers his reaction to today’s Apple announcements, which delivered the iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, a revamped Apple TV and the new iPad Pro.
- CCDigital Designer & DeveloperNSW
- CCOffice Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCAutomation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSite Reliability Engineer (SRE)QLD
- CCOracle TesterNSW
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure System Specialist - BrisbaneNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA
- CCSystem Engineer - InfrastructureNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCIntegration EngineerVIC
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW