As companies increasingly turn to artificial intelligence to make sense of big data, communicate with customers, and find answers to vexing questions, some say it's time to think about hiring a chief A.I. officer.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
With its successful IPO now done, Snap's most likely focus will be on finding key acquisitions to keep it near the top of the social networking world.
An authorized S3 team member entered a command incorrectly and a larger set of servers was removed than was intended, Amazon said.
Amazon Web Services, a major cloud hosting service, has suffered a system failure that has been affecting web sites and apps.
Some 86% of 2,000 people surveyed said they thought emerging tech would disrupt their industries or cost them their jobs personally.
Google is moving to make Maps more than just about getting to your destination. Maps is getting social.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
While many of the jobs will be in warehouses, Amazon said the company will be looking for engineers and software developers in such areas as cloud computing and machine learning.
Analysts expect more A.I.-powered apps, smarter personal assistants and, of course, smart vehicles.
All of the Obama administration's social media posts will be archived and available, even as the accounts are handed over to the new president's team for a fresh start on Jan. 20.
Google this week took the wraps off Google Home, its smart speaker and home entertainment hub, but questions remain about the impact the device will have on users' privacy.
It's both a mobile app and a desktop service; the launch event will happen in London.
Analysts see a handful of technologies that are poised to radically change our lives by 2021.
Adding GIFs, photos, videos and other media is a way to expand the character limit without actually doing so.
Intent on getting in on the momentum building behind the cloud, Oracle Corp. is refocusing the company to become a top cloud player.
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Java developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCLSS Black Belt ConsultantVIC
- FTDNS Security SpecialistOther
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- CCReporting Business AnalystNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCBRM DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystVIC