As companies increasingly turn to artificial intelligence to make sense of big data, communicate with customers, and find answers to vexing questions, some say it's time to think about hiring a chief A.I. officer.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
With its successful IPO now done, Snap's most likely focus will be on finding key acquisitions to keep it near the top of the social networking world.
An authorized S3 team member entered a command incorrectly and a larger set of servers was removed than was intended, Amazon said.
Amazon Web Services, a major cloud hosting service, has suffered a system failure that has been affecting web sites and apps.
Some 86% of 2,000 people surveyed said they thought emerging tech would disrupt their industries or cost them their jobs personally.
Google is moving to make Maps more than just about getting to your destination. Maps is getting social.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
While many of the jobs will be in warehouses, Amazon said the company will be looking for engineers and software developers in such areas as cloud computing and machine learning.
Analysts expect more A.I.-powered apps, smarter personal assistants and, of course, smart vehicles.
All of the Obama administration's social media posts will be archived and available, even as the accounts are handed over to the new president's team for a fresh start on Jan. 20.
Google this week took the wraps off Google Home, its smart speaker and home entertainment hub, but questions remain about the impact the device will have on users' privacy.
It's both a mobile app and a desktop service; the launch event will happen in London.
Analysts see a handful of technologies that are poised to radically change our lives by 2021.
Adding GIFs, photos, videos and other media is a way to expand the character limit without actually doing so.
Intent on getting in on the momentum building behind the cloud, Oracle Corp. is refocusing the company to become a top cloud player.
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsACT
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsVIC
- FTVoice EngineerACT
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.