Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
Stories by Elizabeth Heichler
Forget the territorial battles being fought at other companies between marketing and technology executives. At renowned athletic gear maker Adidas Group, the digital marketing approach is built on a real alliance between the two disciplines.
President Barack Obama is set to unveil a series of initiatives to bolster U.S. cybersecurity that he will detail in speeches this week.
The conflict between snooping governments seeking to defeat encryption and users demanding ever more robust privacy tools has turned into an arms race -- and it's time for arms control talks, Microsoft's general counsel said on Tuesday.
The corporate landscape captured in marketing guru Larry Weber's new book, "The Digital Marketer: Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric," is one where the CMO might be seen as increasingly moving onto the CIO's traditional turf. Weber sat down with IDG News Service recently to talk about how that relationship can work in the successful digital enterprise.
Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba Group, has announced its plans to make a public stock offering in the US, an event that could set a record for the US IPO of a Chinese company.
Apple set two records for itself in the first quarter of its 2014 fiscal year, selling 51 million iPhones and reporting revenue of US$57.6 billion, with a net profit of $13.1 billion.
In a report to be released Thursday, the U.S. Privacy and Civil Liberties board says the National Security Agency's bulk collection of phone records is illegal and should stop, according to the New York Times and the Washington Post, which received advance copies of the document.
Malicious ads served through Yahoo's ad network delivered malware to thousands of site visitors, according to researchers at Fox-IT, but Yahoo subsequently blocked the attack.
In a move likely designed to bring into its fold a team of Swiss Android developers, Google has apparently bought Bitspin, according to a post on the website of the maker of an Android alarm clock app.
The wildly popular game "Minecraft" is a lot like its creator, Markus "Notch" Persson: modest in style and origin and apparently still true to its roots despite phenomenal success. In their new book just published in the U.S., authors Daniel Goldberg and Linus Larsson go behind the scenes to tell the story of how their shy fellow Swede became the indie games industry's first real rock star.
Verizon and Vodafone are close to a deal that will see the U.S.-based carrier buy out the U.K. company's stake in Verizon Wireless for US$130 billion, according to press reports.
Commercial espionage. Compliance. Crazy weather. Credit default swaps. Risk is everywhere and if you're just trying to minimise it within IT, you're missing the point.
Chairman Jeff Henley detailed the gritty work of merger integration to show CFOs how they can transform their companies
When London-based energy giant BP was developing its enterprise architecture management capability, it needed a way to measure progress while communicating IT's business value to management. The solution: a new assessment framework based on the experience of large IT shops.
- FTVoice EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsACT
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsVIC
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.