Digital disruption, and the rise of the connected consumer through social networks and mobility, has made relevant and seamless customer experience the key to competitive advantage and sustainable growth.
Stories by Nadia Cameron
Digital transformation is ultimately a cultural challenge that requires marketing and IT functions to unite and disrupt the status quo in order to create customer-led innovation.
CIOs need to build their business strategy credentials, lead change and start thinking like marketers if they want to attain CEO and board positions in the future.
Super Retail Group is undergoing big changes as its commitment to the customer extends from its stores to the online world where digital channels dominate the shopping experience.
Keeping the customer front and centre has been at the heart of Foxtel’s IT strategy since the early days, says CIO Robyn Elliott.
Healthcare is one of the largest and most critical verticals within any geography, but aside from some specific technology exceptions, it’s historically been considered an ICT backwater in Australia.
Red Hat Inc. has appointed former IBM software division sales manager, David Ramsay, as its new director of channel and alliances for Australia and New Zealand. The announcement follows the departure of previous partner director, Sandeep Chandiramani.
Ramsay said his immediate task was to expand the company's channel charter and its partner base.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCPlatform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSCCM Deployment TechnicianACT
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Support OfficerNSW
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- FTMid-Level Business Analyst (Digital Transformation)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- CCProject Manager (Network Deployment Pgm) - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCJava Developer - BrisbaneWA
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer -VoiceWA
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- CCDynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD