One IT professional services firm is meeting increasing demand for U.S.-based skills by training military veterans in key IT domains, from business analysis to devops.
Stories by Stephanie Overby
Intelligent automation has the potential to transform outsourcing engagements, but customers should do their due diligence before choosing their partners.
Political uncertainty, digital disruption, and continued competition could significantly slow IT services growth over the next three years.
Without dedicated and ongoing governance, carefully negotiated and documented rights in an outsourcing contract run the risk of not being enforced, and the relationship that develops may look nothing like what you envisioned.
The value of traditional outsourcing engagements have fallen to levels not seen since the recession, but as-a-service arrangements continue to grow.
IT service providers are increasingly using robotic process automation and artificial intelligence capabilities, but their customers may not be reaping the full benefits.
Here are 10 predictions for the year ahead in IT outsourcing.
Dwindling labor cost savings offshore are leading many captive centers to implement new robotic process automation.
Information Service Group’s purchase of competitor Alsbridge creates a larger, more well-rounded outsourcing advisory, but will also reduce competitive pricing leverage for clients.
There is growing concern about how third-party IT services providers are protecting corporate data. Here are six ways IT leaders can better negotiate cybersecurity and data privacy issues.
The global IT and business services industry had its strongest third quarter to date, bolstered by the record-high value in the as-a-service segment of the market.
HPE, Oracle and IBM’s outsourcing customers are much more likely to recommend them, but many other IT service providers underperform in delivering a good customer experience.
To avoid litigation and headaches, in general, it’s imperative that you incorporate an effective arbitration clause into international outsourcing contracts.
Alsbridge’s Jeff Augustin discusses vendor management and governance practices that help IT organizations gauge their effectiveness in service delivery management and general strategy.
Business Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiatives can yield huge returns. But bypassing IT can create even bigger risks. Why CIOs need to take a greater role in RPA.
- FTVoice EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsACT
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTCHIEF INFORMATION OFFICERNT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.