Columnist Rob Enderle writes that all generations need to be prepared for a future of automation and artificial intelligence, but should also know how to function without an app for everything.
Stories by Rob Enderle
Rob Enderle writes that fixing a bad process starts with a focus on the original goal. Unfortunately, the Trump administration seems to have lost sight of the actual goal surrounding replacing and repealing the Affordable Care Act and will likely make things worse.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that there may be merit in using people with certain behavioral elements to emulate AIs, but there are also dangers.
Online companies like Amazon that can analyze buyer behavior have a major advantage over brick-and-mortar retailers. However, artificial intelligence platforms tied to in-store sensors could eventually even the playing field.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that in the near future artificial intelligence agents will focus on all areas of business. But fear not, AI agents will not be replacing people, but making them better and far more effective.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that by following the three rules of analytics Trump won the election.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that the rapid rise of sentient technologies such as autonomous cars will have a major impact on the job market that could leave a huge number of people unemployed and a substantial number of companies non-viable.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that marketing isn’t about selling stuff anymore. It’s about selling experiences. A recent trip made it clear that Tesla gets this and Mercedes does not.
What should you do if you are offered a lucrative layoff package? Columnist Rob Enderle writes that the answer is a no brainer: Take the money and run.
By using analytics wisely, columnist Rob Enderle writes, layoffs could become obsolete.
You, of course, need to know your product and how it is built to market it. However, columnist Rob Enderle writes that to do so effectively you need deep marketing skills in both the CMO’s office and with line of-business managers.
Columnist Rob Enderle takes a look into the future, a future in which Hilary Clinton became president and Donald Trump didn’t. It all came down to analytics.
Competitive assessment takes the publicly known attributes of a product and compares it to its competition. Columnist Rob Enderle uses SWOT to compare and contrast Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that experience matters, so taking that low or no-pay internship now can pay off big time in the long run.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that we are far more likely to use analytics badly and suggests that IT should take the reins to ensure the analytics process is as effective – and free of confirmation bias -- as possible.
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsACT
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsVIC
- FTVoice EngineerACT
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTCHIEF INFORMATION OFFICERNT
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.