Alibaba Group is targeting the U.S. market with a US$200 million investment in ShopRunner, an online retailer that competes with Amazon.com, a source familiar with the deal said Friday.
Stories by Michael Kan
Accidentally leaked user manuals from PC maker Lenovo show that the company is preparing a new laptop that runs Android instead of Windows.
Breaking away from the flat screens found in so many smartphones, Samsung is releasing its Galaxy Round handset with a curved display.
Taiwan's Foxconn Technology Group wants to jump-start a new manufacturing operation in Indonesia next year, potentially bringing in more smartphones to the country.
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
HTC is selling back the remainder of its stake in Beats Electronics, shedding its financial ties to the headphones vendor in a partnership that did little to help turn the smartphone maker's fortunes around.
China's 13-year ban on video game consoles is ending with the creation of a new free trade zone in Shanghai that will allow foreign-funded companies to sell game systems nationwide.
ZTE plans on launching another phone running Mozilla's Firefox OS, this time with a dual-core processor, a bigger screen, and a revamped user experience, a company executive said on Tuesday.
Microsoft is entering China's gaming market with a new joint venture, the latest sign that its Xbox console soon arrive in the country.
Competition in China's search market is heating up with a new US$448 million deal that will bolster Internet giant Tencent's presence in the country's search market.
In another sign of trouble at HTC, the Taiwan-based smartphone maker started downsizing its US operations on Friday, cutting an undisclosed number of staff.
SK Hynix will increase DRAM production at its headquarters, the company said Friday, following a price spike in memory chips after a fire at a company factory in China.
Before Apple announced its lower cost iPhone 5C, some had speculated the C could stand for China, a vital market for the company's future growth. But on Wednesday, consumers in the country appeared less than thrilled with the new smartphone amid expectations it would be far more affordable than the standard iPhone.
Apple unveiled its long-rumored "budget" iPhone on Tuesday, but it's not as cheap as some had expected.
China Mobile, the country's largest mobile carrier, will release its first voice-over-LTE phones next year as part of its plan to bring a full range of handsets to its upcoming 4G network.
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCApplications Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTL2 Security Network EngineerNSW
- CCCuram Java DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical BA - BI/DatawarehouseNSW
- CCJunior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCSenior IOS DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DevelopersVIC
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java/J2EE, Angular and REactVIC