Vocus is the subject of a second acquisition bid, with the telco revealing this morning that Asian private equity firm Affinity Equity Partners had lodged a preliminary takeover offer.
Stories by Rohan Pearce
MYOB is set to return to the ASX, selling 228.3 million shares at $3.65 in the company’s IPO.
Telstra's chief financial officer, Andrew Penn, will from 1 May replace David Thodey as chief executive officer.
Tender documents issued this morning have confirmed that the Australian government will push ahead with seeking to build a whole-of-government content management system based on the open source Drupal platform.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCPlatform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSCCM Deployment TechnicianACT
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Support OfficerNSW
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- FTMid-Level Business Analyst (Digital Transformation)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- CCProject Manager (Network Deployment Pgm) - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCJava Developer - BrisbaneWA
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer -VoiceWA
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- CCDynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD