IT chiefs gathered in Auckland, New Zealand to discuss how they are deploying software-driven virtual workforces. The luncheon was sponsored by DXC Technology.
Stories by Byron Connolly
IBM is suing former global CIO, claiming that he violated a non-compete agreement and demanding he repay US$1.7 million in stock bonuses.
Silicon Valley giant Google said it will stop scanning its users’ personal email accounts to deliver targeted advertising.
Organisations must trim the layers of governance built up over many years for traditional waterfall tech projects or fall victim to more agile startups, says CommBank’s senior agile coach, Stuart Mitchell.
Intel’s Australia and New Zealand managing director Kate Burleigh is leaving after 20-years at the chip maker.
Jetstar’s tech chief, Claudine Ogilvie speaks to CIO Australia about the low-cost airline’s evolving IT strategy.
Teenage girls “switching off” to a career in technology is part of a broader societal issue and preconceived notions of what are female and male jobs.
Domino’s Pizza Enterprises is always in a constant mode of ‘transformation’, says group CIO, Wayne McMahon.
Jamila Gordon has had quite a life journey, from her humble beginnings as an African refugee to her current role as director and chief information officer at ASX-listed firm, GetSwift.
Toll Group’s former interim CIO, Carl Duckinson, is the new IT chief at the Melbourne office of global engineering and advisory company, Aurecon.
Former iiNet CIO Matt Toohey, Bankwest’s IT chief Andy Weir, and Atomic Sky co-founder Andy Lamb discuss how a startup culture can infiltrate a business.
ASX-listed Super Retail Group has appointed John Lewis’ former head of IT delivery, Paul Hayes as its new CIO.
Richard Tait, a veteran of company boards, can’t recall how many times he’s heard: ‘We’ve got this big project but don’t worry, I’ve got a major vendor involved in a fixed price contract, so what could possibly go wrong?’
The fundamental element of any digital transformation project is actually understanding what’s important to the customer not doing what ANZ’s chief technology officer, Patrick Maes describes as ‘McDonalds analytics.’
Defence CIO, Dr Peter Lawrence, has admitted that he didn’t understand the ‘sheer diversity and scale’ of the role at Australia’s largest government agency when he took it three years ago.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCUnix System AdministratorNSW
- FTData Migration & SQL AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Consultant - Portfolio GovernanceVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Lead - DigitalNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Data AdministratorWA
- CCWintel Team LeadWA
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCMS Exchange / Messaging AdministratorWA
- CCTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- CCJunior Network ArchitectACT
- CCPlatform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - SydneyNSW