Remotely wiping mobile devices is proving to be a hugely popular feature for enterprises and IBM's Fiberlink division has some numbers to prove it. The firm's figures show that an average of 450 mobile devices are now being wiped every day by users of its MaaS360 cloud platform.
Stories by John E. Dunn
A sizable majority of Scottish academics working in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) subjects plan to vote ‘no' in this week's referendum citing worries over future UK research funding, a poll for the Times Higher Education has found.
The hackers who broke into iCloud accounts could have accessed revealing images and data users believed had been deleted weeks or even months in the past, an eagle-eyed Check Point Software researcher has suggested.
Companies are still selling on old hard drives without taking the slightest precaution to wipe business-sensitive data first, a study has found.
The BT-funded research, carried out by the University of Glamorgan in Wales, analysed 317 hard drives purchased secondhand in the UK, Australia, Germany and the US.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- FTOracle Financial Functional Oracle FinancialNSW
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Integration LeadOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- CCVirtualisation Network EngineerVIC
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneySA
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTStorage & Data Protection Team LeadACT
- CCWintel Team LeadWA
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersWA
- CCProject Manager - IVRVIC
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW