Digital signature service DocuSign said Monday that an unnamed third-party had got access to email addresses of its users after hacking into its systems.
Stories by John Ribeiro
Western Digital is seeking arbitration, demanding that its consent has to be taken before Toshiba can go ahead with plans to sell a stake in its memory business to raise funds.
Microsoft on Sunday said a software vulnerability stolen from the U.S. National Security Agency has affected customers around the world.
A lawsuit by Waymo, alleging the use by rival Uber Technologies of stolen trade secrets relating to autonomous vehicle technology, has been referred by a federal judge to a U.S. attorney, raising the possibility of a criminal investigation.
Intel has told a court that MGT Capital Investments has gone ahead with the announcement of the “John McAfee Privacy Phone,” even though the company that proposes to change its name to “John McAfee Global Technologies” has previously said that it did not plan to launch products and services under the McAfee mark.
Uber Technologies is reportedly under a criminal investigation by federal prosecutors in the U.S. over its use of secret software, which helped the company avoid officials seeking rides to investigate the ride-hailing service, according to news reports Thursday.
Two lawsuits being heard this week before India’s Supreme Court question a requirement imposed by the government that individuals should quote a biometrics-based authentication number when filing their tax returns.
NuTonomy, a developer of software for self-driving cars, has teamed with Groupe PSA to integrate its software, along with sensors and computing platforms, into fully autonomous Peugeot 3008 sport utility vehicles that have been customized by the French car maker for the purpose.
Indian outsourcer Infosys is hiring 10,000 American workers over the next two years, in the wake of a review of U.S. visa rules and an emphasis on local hires by the administration of President Donald Trump.
A bill introduced Monday by some U.S. senators aims to repeal net neutrality rules under the Federal Communications Commission’s 2015 Open Internet Order, and ban the agency from issuing a similar order in the future.
The South Korean giant warned about tougher competition ahead of Apple’s annual iPhone launch.
Tencent Holdings has opened a data center in Silicon Valley with four more planned outside China as part of its bid to grow its cloud business outside the country.
Oracle is hiring people for a "new startup organization" inside its North America operation that will focus on key technology trends, including cloud computing, internet of things, artificial Intelligence, and augmented and virtual reality.
Google makes a lot of money from online advertisements. In what appears to be a surprising move at first glance, the company is likely to introduce an ad blocking feature that could be turned on by default in desktop and mobile versions of its Chrome browser, according to a news report.
Facebook revealed Wednesday that it is working on technology to let people type straight from their brains at 100 words per minute, besides disclosing another project directed at allowing people to hear with their skin.
- CCCommunications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio InstallerWA
- FTChief Digital OfficerACT
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- CCPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)VIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- CCApplication Security and Identity Management SpecialistVIC
- CCChange and Adoption ManagersQLD
- CCSenior Agile Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9VIC
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)NSW
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level Tester - BankingOther
- FTPre-Sales Security ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager - AdobeVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ)VIC
- CCHFC Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystWA
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)NSW