IT pros, share these tips with your users. Hey, it can't hurt.
Stories by Matt Hamblen
CEOs and other senior enterprise managers rated four breakthrough technologies "very low" in terms of productivity improvement in the next five years, according to a Gartner survey.
The augmented reality guidelines will promote interoperability, their creators said.
Dallas emergency management officials continue to investigate a hack that activated all 156 emergency tornado sirens citywide for about 90 minutes early Saturday.
Corporate boards are rarely prepared for cyberattacks -- and when they occur everybody likes to point fingers at everyone else.
The environmental group more broadly is raising questions about the enormous amount of energy used to make smartphones since 2007 and the significant contribution batteries make to electronic waste.
Under a licensing deal with BlackBerry, TCL Communication of China announced another physical keyboard smartphone model called the BlackBerry KEYone.
A global cyberthreat report found that 2016 was a mixed bag: malware was down slightly, but ransomware attacks soared, up 167 times the number recorded in 2015.
Even after being given a new, secure device just before his inauguration, President Trump still uses his old phone.
President-elect Donald Trump has turned over the Android phone he used for tweeting and will use a more secure phone with encryption capabilities that was approved by the Secret Service, according to news reports.
CEOs, board members need to bone up on cybersecurity and not leave those matters to CIOs, analyst says
The users of millions of faulty Samsung Galaxy Note7s face a another potential dilemma: The fate of their personal data on the devices.
Masterpass digital payment technology will run on many General Motors vehicles starting in 2017 with an assist from IBM's Watson.
The DDoS attack launched Friday against Dyn should serve as a "wake-up call about security issues across IoT," said one cybersecurity expert.
The company's investigating whether the unit that caused the evacuation of a Southwest jet was indeed a replacement.
- CCGroup Finance & Planning Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCLand Access Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest)QLD
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- CCBusiness Improvement Specialist (Six Sigma Green belt) - Contract - North SydneyNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCIntel Active Directory SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Implementation Support - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.