Workday is expanding its move into analytics with a series of specialized, predictive applications designed to help staff in HR and financial management roles retain top workers and make more accurate forecasts.
Stories by Chris Kanaracus
Larry Ellison may no longer be CEO of Oracle, but he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Indeed, as executive chairman and CTO, Ellison is now in a position to focus solely on creating new products and services that will cement his legacy as he enters the twilight of a legendary career in tech.
IBM and Twitter have announced a partnership that will merge Twitter's massive flows of social media data with Big Blue's analytics software, including Watson.
The blame game between Oracle and the state of Oregon is going into overtime, even before their dueling lawsuits over the disastrous Cover Oregon health insurance exchange website make it into court.
EMC has confirmed it will purchase the bulk of Cisco's stake in VCE, the companies' joint venture in converged infrastructure products.
SAP is hoping a new set of programs, services and policies will help rev up sales of its Hana in-memory database and computing platform.
Oracle isn't satisfied that Rimini Street's new procedures for third-party support for Oracle software are legal, a stance that could further extend the companies' long-running intellectual property lawsuit.
Oracle is requiring database administrators to upgrade their certifications if the ones they hold are for older versions of its platform.
SAP's Hana Enterprise Cloud service will be made available through IBM's global Cloud infrastructure, in a move that expands options for customers around the world who are considering moving their business applications off-premises to the Cloud.
SAP may be trying to become a big player in cloud-based business software, but most of its customers run their applications on-premises and many have no plans to move them into the cloud anytime soon.
Salesforce.com's development platform is known for its ability to create new apps quickly and easily, but with the launch of Lightning, both business users and programmers can get in on the fun.
Salesforce.com and Microsoft's budding partnership has yet to produce everything the companies promised in their product-integration announcement earlier this year, but more specific delivery dates have been revealed.
The knock against Salesforce.com has long been for its lack of robust analytics, but the company is hoping to change that perception and challenge the competition with Wave, its sixth discrete Cloud service.
It's just days until Salesforce.com's massive Dreamforce event in San Francisco, where CEO Marc Benioff and celebrity guests will hold forth before an expected 140,000 attendees. While that number is arguably inflated by the fact that Salesforce provides free access to keynotes, the show is nonetheless important for the cloud software industry. Here's a look at what to expect.
Microsoft has created an aggressively priced CRM Online product bundle that includes both Office 365 and its Power BI tool, in a bid to steal customers away from rival Salesforce.com.
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCSnr Security Incident Coordinator (Tier 3) - Contract 2 Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - InfrastructureNSW
- CCConnections Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!VIC
- CCImplementation EngineerWA
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management Technical DesignerNSW
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCActive Directory SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager - BankingVIC
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCData Warehouse Architect - Start JUNE 18QLD
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA