Although it has promised a 360-degree view of the customer, CRM has only provided a ‘central view’ of customer records without rich contextual detail and insight. This may change with AI, writes Daniel Lund of Accenture NZ.
Stories by Edited by Divina Paredes
“This project is part of a much larger shift to cloud-based technology that will transform healthcare,” says Geoff King, CIO, Waikato District Health Board.
Unless organisations address data integrity and data agility within their data strategy, they can invest millions on clever solutions, but their efforts will be futile with poor data and ultimately, they are just building a house of cards, writes Julien Redmond of Certus Solutions
Deploys real-time payments and fraud prevention delivered through ACI Universal Payments solutions
IT administrators continue to leverage the cloud model, but George Wilson of Paessler AG asks, how far has cloud acceptance truly come, especially for SMBs?
“This is the first time anyone has made blockchain work at an institutionally viable scale,” says Robert Bell, founder of KlickEx Group.
With industries rapidly undergoing digital transformation and deploying the IoT, developers are no longer just building applications for consumer mobile needs but also for businesses, writes Michele Franci of Inmarsat
This bleeding edge technology will enable us to understand our customers far better than we ever have before and help them make smarter decisions, says David Bullock, director of products and technology at BNZ.
With the rise of the Internet of Things, CIOs and CISOs are now finding themselves in the unenviable position of fighting fires from both outside and within the network, writes Ash Halford of Juniper Networks.
Machine learning will simplify the overall system, so more time is spent growing the business, rather than on low-value, administrative tasks, says Andy Neale, head of data science and automation at Xero.
Starts trialling the service on one of its long haul Boeing 777-300 aircraft
“The Quintiq technology will support our planners in managing the unique constraints for our freight business,” says Ed Overy, CIO, KiwiRail.
'We hope this will not only encourage students to consider cybersecurity as a career path; but also produce the next generation of cybersecurity superstars'
Is also terminated from the Office Supplies contract, but says it is committed to rebuilding trust and long-term relationship with Government
By following these commandments, you take data protection to a higher plane, writes Nicolas Popp of Symantec
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- CCGenesys Specialist - SME - TelcoVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerQLD
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer -VoiceWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Field Engineer/SupportVIC
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- CCWin10 Apps PackagerWA
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- CCVirtualisation Network EngineerVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC