This bleeding edge technology will enable us to understand our customers far better than we ever have before and help them make smarter decisions, says David Bullock, director of products and technology at BNZ.
Stories by Edited by Divina Paredes
With the rise of the Internet of Things, CIOs and CISOs are now finding themselves in the unenviable position of fighting fires from both outside and within the network, writes Ash Halford of Juniper Networks.
Machine learning will simplify the overall system, so more time is spent growing the business, rather than on low-value, administrative tasks, says Andy Neale, head of data science and automation at Xero.
Starts trialling the service on one of its long haul Boeing 777-300 aircraft
“The Quintiq technology will support our planners in managing the unique constraints for our freight business,” says Ed Overy, CIO, KiwiRail.
'We hope this will not only encourage students to consider cybersecurity as a career path; but also produce the next generation of cybersecurity superstars'
Is also terminated from the Office Supplies contract, but says it is committed to rebuilding trust and long-term relationship with Government
By following these commandments, you take data protection to a higher plane, writes Nicolas Popp of Symantec
Will help New Zealand define, communicate and promote initiatives around the use of technology
But those under 30 are the most targeted group
“Predictive analytics technologies show great potential in informing public decision-making, but it is important for these technologies to be evaluated and scrutinised when used in the public domain.”
Pressing issues with our outdated privacy law may finally get a kickstart on 23 September, writes Nelson Siva of Solution Dynamics
“Despite the fact the Fair Trading Act and Consumer Guarantees Act have been in place for over 20 years, some traders are still deliberately hazy about their responsibilities,” says Consumer NZ
Kiwi software uses real-time customer feedback to fuel business growth
"More and more of our citizens rely on digital services as part of their daily lives, so we needed to make sure they were always available,” says technology architect technology James Rowe
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsVIC
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsACT
- FTVoice EngineerACT
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCC# ASP.Net DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCSenior Cloud and Automation Engineers x2ACT
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- PTMultiple Security AnalystsACT
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.