Rebranding accompanies move from direct to channel sales
Stories by Reseller New Zealand staff
Symantec's managing director Craig Scroggie is leaving the company and Brenton Smith will be appointed ANZ MD, the security vendor has announced.
Misti Landtroop has been appointed country general manager of Pitney Bowes New Zealand, following James Murphy's promotion to managing director of the company's Australian division.
Polycom has announced the appointment of Gary Denman as the company's new managing director for the Australia and New Zealand region.
Sophos has appointed Stuart Fisher to the role of managing director for the Asia Pacific region, effective immediately.
Renaissance has been appointed Apple computer supplier under the All-of-Government (AoG) IT Supply Agreement, the company has announced.
Software company Syl Semantics has appointed Bob Forgan as the company's operations manager.
New Zealand-based software company Hindin Solutions as appointed Neil Fletcher as its new CEO.
Cisco has appointed Richard Kitts as the company's new vice president for the Australia and New Zealand region. Kitts will take on the role in March and will be responsible for driving growth in the region.
HP has today announced a new range of solutions as part of its Information Optimisation portfolio.
Renaissance’s chief executive officer Richard Webb has resigned, the company has announced.
EMC has announced the appointment of Phill Patton as the company's new New Zealand country manager, effective from early December.
“This is an important appointment for EMC,” says David Webster, president EMC, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. “New Zealand is a growth market for us and we will continue to invest in our Auckland and Wellington operations in the future. With more than 20 years’ experience in IT, Phill brings a wealth of local knowledge to the role and we look forward to him growing what is already a successful New Zealand business,” adds Webster.
New Zealand technology companies had a five percent increase in revenue in 2011 and passed the $7 billion revenue mark for the first time, according to the seventh annual TIN100 report that the Technology Investment Network (TIN) has just released.
According to Greg Shanahan, publisher of the annual report, the result would have been seven percent “if not for the currency effects on US markets” but, still, it shows “difficult but exciting times for the technology sector”.
Apple's co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs has died.
The company has made the official announcement on its website. "Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being," the company says on its website.
Zeb Rawnsley and Aaron de Silva, students at WelTec, will represent New Zealand in networking and taking on the world, after winning a Cisco Networking competition.
- CCLand Access Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystACT
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- FTBusiness Information Security Officer (BISO)NSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.