Cisco believes there will be 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2050 (more than five per person).
Stories by Sam Shead
The growing field of artificial intelligence is catching the eye of academics and technology leaders worldwide.
Research out today reveals that there is an increasing discrepancy between the capabilities of network infrastructures and what network administrators need to do their jobs effectively.
Big corporations need to work more closely with start-ups in Tech City and the rest of the UK in order to be innovative and successful, according to a group of experts speaking at a KPMG event this week.
A UK study has raised alarm bells around the use of contactless payment cards and other devices fitted with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) today launched a new package of resources aimed at start-ups.
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- CCOffice Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCMid Level, Project Manager, Sydney CBD, 12 month contractNSW
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager/Business Analyst (Hybrid role) - Adelaide BasedSA
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- CCField Technician - Windows/ Office 365 EnvironmentVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior SQL Server DBANSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- CCNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Service Bus DeveloperNSW
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW