Snap’s short life as a public company took a turn for the worse this week. While dramatic slides in value aren’t unprecedented for new publicly traded social firms, Snap does have some perception problems to address.
Stories by Matt Kapko
The head of Amazon’s Alexa business explains why the company is investing heavily in voice services for manufacturers of various device types.
Speaking at the Collision conference this week, Facebook’s Stan Chudnovsky said the company remains committed to making Messenger a multi-purpose platform.
Adobe CIO Cynthia Stoddard explains why the era of IT as a separate entity with a separate purpose is over.
Cloud-based services and infrastructure are boosting the financial performances of Microsoft and Google. In earnings calls this week, Google says it has developed 'deep enterprise' strengths and Microsoft says it's executing on digital transformations thanks to the cloud.
Television has finally been ousted by smaller and smarter screens. Digital advertising jumped 22 percent in 2016, beating the TV market for the first time.
Workplace, Facebook’s social network for business, is gaining more large customers such Starbucks and Viacom. The service, launched six months ago, is also expanding third-party integrations for key enterprise features.
Amazon has a series of apps that compete with Office 365 and G Suite, but they currently aren’t packaged and sold as a collective portfolio. Here’s how Amazon could become a major player in business software.
The good news: Facebook is offering a free version of Workplace that removes a significant barrier to adoption. The bad news: It comes without administrative controls and key enterprise features.
LinkedIn is taking cues from its social networking counterparts and is releasing a separate feed of news articles and topics based on your interests and profession.
The U.S. digital ad market is still dominated by Google and Facebook, according to a new eMarketer report, while digital ad spending is on pace to reach $83 billion this year.
Google introduced a rebuilt Hangouts for the enterprise and added features to its G Suite productivity apps at Google Cloud Next.
Apple and SAP are looking to foster a new breed of enterprise iOS developers by simplifying backend systems integrations and moving business services to the cloud.
Snap began trading on the New York Stock Exchange today and shares soared. The company -- now valued at $28.33 billion -- has no profits to speak of, so where does it go from here?
Apple CEO Tim Cook is again using his bully pulpit to hype augmented reality and tease the company’s plans. What’s got Cook so fired up about AR?
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsVIC
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsACT
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.