Made in Space designed and built the first-ever 3D printer to be used in space.
Stories by Melissa Aparicio
Microsoft wants Windows 10 on one billion devices in three years. Android and iOS developers will now be able to bring their apps and games to Windows 10.
Sony's upgraded virtual reality headset has a bigger, faster screen and high-resolution OLED display. Project Morpheus is set for release in the first half of 2016.
SAFFiR is a nearly six-foot tall humanoid robot that can walk across uneven floors, use thermal imaging cameras to detect a fire and put it out with a hose.
Microsoft's Windows Holographic is a 3D imaging and augmented reality system based around Windows 10 and a device called the HoloLens.
Watch highlights from Microsoft's event showing off new, consumer-focused features for Windows 10. A fresh Windows 10 Preview build will hit PCs next week and phones in February.
An airplane powered entirely by the sun will start a 5-month journey around the world in late February or early March.
Intel made a big push for its RealSense depth-sensing cameras at CES 2015. From drones with eyes to avatars in your likeness, Intel showed us what its 3D technology is capable of.
HTC hopes to make splash in the crowded Android smartphone arena with the Desire Eye. HTC also showed off the Re, its first foray into the camera market.
More than 200 women participated in Hackbright Academy’s Silicon Chef hardware hackathon. The two-day event culminated in 27 hardware projects.
Aloft Hotel in Cupertino, California, is piloting the use of a robot bellhop to deliver small items to its guests. If successful, Botlr may be rolled out in more locations as early as next year.
The Skully AR-1, a high-tech helmet aimed at making motorcycle riding safer by letting riders see what's behind them, is now available for preorder.
The latest version of the humanoid robot is faster and smarter.
The Antares rocket, carrying a capsule with the 3D smartphones and other supplies for the International Space Station, lifted off on Sunday.
The Samsung Gear Live has a vibrant display and convenient phone-free text messaging and note taking, but doesn’t yet offer a compelling feature that improves on how we already use our smartphones
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTServer EngineerSA
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer, Full Stack, Sydney CBD, Java, .NET, Angular, Web APINSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Cost Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 3NSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- CCApplications EngineerNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCICT Procurement SpecialistQLD
- CCOffice Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTSales Training Coordinator / Systems TrainingNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC